If you are interested in submitting a gig to be posted, please complete Casting + Gig Submission form below and an MTAM Rep will reach out to you.
All approved gigs will be featured below under "Other Industry Gigs." - Thank you.
Welcome to MTAM's Casting Portal. Below you will find a calendar of gigs with detailed listings for submission and networking opportunities.
In order to submit to a casting, please read it carefully and use the information provided.
Submit your email address in the form below in order to be the first to receive current gig updates.
OTHER INDUSTRY castingS
American IDOL AUDITIONS :: MIAMI
1. On June 1, 2018 you must be 15 to 28 years old (which means you must be born on or between June 2, 1989 and June 1, 2003). If you were born before or after this window, you are not eligible to participate this season.
2. You must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States throughout the entire competition portion of the Program and through the term of any post show agreements provided by Producer or any of the other Program Entities (as defined below).
3. You may not have been one of the Top 10 contestants on Season 1 of the Program on ABC.
4. To accept an invitation to participate in the competition portion of the Program (currently scheduled to begin in January 2019), you must be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer that you do not have any contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including, but not limited to, an exclusive recording contract, merchandising contract, a live and/or global touring agreement and an exclusive management contract (subject to paragraph 5 below).
5. In the event that you already have a management contract prior to your first audition in front of the Program judges, the requirement to enter into a management contract shall not apply to you provided that you can demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer and 19 Entertainment that such contract commenced prior to the date of your first audition in front of the Program judges.
By accepting an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return such participant agreements, releases and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by Producer and/or 19 Entertainment. Page 2 of 12.
6. You must not currently be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear (if selected to participate).
7. As of May 5, 2018 and continuing through the completion of the competition, neither you nor any of your immediate family members or members of your household (whether related or not), may be an employee, officer or director of: (a) NEG Operations Inc. and all majority owned subsidiaries (including, but not limited to, 19 Entertainment Limited, 19 Entertainment, Inc., 19 Touring LLC, 19 Recordings Limited and 19 TV Limited) (collectively, the “19 Companies”); (b) American Idol Productions, Inc. (“Producer”); (c) American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC”); (d) FremantleMedia North America, Inc. (“FremantleMedia”); (e) Telescope Inc.; (f) any of the foregoing entities’ respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies; (g) any person or entity involved in the casting, auditions, development, production, distribution, or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof; (h) any known, major sponsor of the Program; or (i) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program. The entities described in the preceding sentence shall be referred to herein, individually and collectively, as the “Program Entities.”
8. You must accurately complete all documents provided by Producer, any of the other Program Entities or any other entity providing services to the Program.
Please note that in order to enjoy the full benefit of any prize offered as part of the Program, you must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States throughout the entire competition portion of the Program and through the term of any post show agreements provided by Producer or any of the other Program Entities.
Producer has the sole discretion to make determinations of contestant eligibility, which are binding and final in all respects, and Producer reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time.
In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Producer has the sole discretion at any time to render ineligible and disqualify any person who, in Producer’s sole discretion, is sufficiently acquainted with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
**Producer reserves the right to allow any eligible person to participate in the American Idol® competition regardless of where, how, and/or whether they participated in the audition process.